Six Sigma Process Sponsor Commitment Training:
This one day training course guides you through identifying, supporting, reviewing, and rewarding both projects and 6σ resources in their processes. This training will not only include the “How to” of identifying the best ROI projects, but also provides the “How To” of noting and measuring results.
Prerequisites: Committed Top Management to implementing Six Sigma in your company (i.e. Six Sigma and your business seminar)
- Presentation material is handed out in class on a CD.
- Given in Tucson Arizona:$195.00/ Student
- Given outside Tucson Arizona:$195.00/ Student Plus Expenses
- Group size: Minimum 5, Maximum 30
- Group discounts for groups larger than 10.
If this is what you are looking for or you have further questions contact us. We will make the arrangements to give this class to you and your group. Or if you want to be put on a list for the next available Public class contact us. Public classes are held in Tucson Arizona.
NOTE: IF you have taken the Six Sigma Executive Strategic Planning & Commitment class you have had this class on the second day.